- E-ZPass MA Customer Service Center
Tunnel Administration Building
145 Havre Street
East Boston, Massachusetts 02128
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday, Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Google Map for Directions, this Service Center can also be reached by public transportation and is located near the Blue Line Maverick Subway Station. Visit MBTA.com for directions using public transportation.
Travel through the Ted Williams Tunnel and take the exit for Logan Airport. When exiting the Logan Airport, Travel toward Route 1 South, Sumner Tunnel. Take the first left after the Sumner Tunnel toll plaza onto London Street staying to the right of the median. Take a left onto Meridian Street and then a left onto Havre Street. The Customer Service Center is located in the last building on the right.
Or, you may also take the Callahan Tunnel. Just after the exit of the Callahan Tunnel, take the first exit toward local traffic. The Customer Service Center is located in the red brick building directly on the right.
- See where it says, "Take the first left after the Sumner Tunnel toll plaza." Well I read that to mean "after you go through the tolls." That was wrong.
- See those orange cones? They don't allow a LEFT.
- So I had to go through the Sumner Tunnel and loop around to the Callahan Tunnel.
- Here's the service center.Inside there was a line of about 10 people.
- I ended up with a new transponder. ;-)