Road Trip from Boston, MA to Portsmouth, NH.
- I turned on Intelligent Drive for the highway trip up to New Hampshire. The car stays in the lane, and keeps a selected distance between you and the car in front of you. I love this feature. The car does ask you to keep a hand on the wheel every so often. I just rest my hand on the steering wheel and let the car drive. Fantastic feature. Great for long trips.
- The highway ride in the S550 was like floating on a cloud. This model had air suspension too. Very smooth.
- I drove up to this empty parking spot to parallel park and the car asked me if I wanted to let it park for me. Hey, why not. I still controlled the gas and brake, but the car took care of steering.
180 degree View
- At night, when I pulled into my driveway, the front camera came in handy to help me park without hitting the garage door or the fence.
Dashboard Display at Night
- The whole dashboard display looks like it's floating in air. The background light color can be modified to fit your mood.
Larz Anderson Auto Museum
- I also took the S550 over to the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, MA. It's a beautiful spot, and it was a perfect Fall day in New England to check out the car.