- — Allison Whaley (@arWhaley)Thu, Nov 01 2012 13:59:59
- — Dan Flores (@trainingwithdan)Thu, Nov 01 2012 13:33:50Great opportunity to exercise post Sandy in NYC. Bike to work, school or wherever you need to go. Gas shortages are making things crazy!
- — Chris Puntarelli (@Puntarelli)Wed, Oct 31 2012 16:00:29Everyone in New York City: if you have a bike. Now is the time to use it. Forget about driving anywhere. It's a mess out there. #Sandy
- — Commute by Bike (@Commute_by_Bike)Wed, Oct 31 2012 22:30:37"New York Subway: Weeks to Recover" Will Sandy be the mother of thousands of new cyclists? http://tinyurl.com/98gw84x 8gw84x
- — Thomas Holloway (@Zerodown0)Wed, Oct 31 2012 18:04:33RT @byKristiRoberts: On bike it was nightmare today with all the cars--city should shut down an avenue or two so sane people with bikes can get around. #tellNYT
- — Keith Snyder (@noteon)Wed, Oct 31 2012 00:50:46Two biketrains (groups of bike commuters) tomorrow morning: Rego Park to Manhattan, Fort Greene to Manhattan. Info: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NYC-Biketrain/176574549093215 …com/pages/NYC-Biketrain/176574549093215
- — jennifer (@jennyandtequila)Wed, Oct 31 2012 15:13:39a lot of people on bikes today who don't look like they normally ride in the city, death by bike,unforeseen aftermath of #Sandy ?
- — Jason Yung (@TheJasonYung)Wed, Oct 31 2012 15:36:56
- — The Occupied Artist (@occupiedartist)Wed, Oct 31 2012 18:00:53
- — Hannah Goldfield (@hannahgoldfield)Wed, Oct 31 2012 17:59:41Dispatch from @katiabachko: "I rode my bike today, and I sang a song called, 'I'm going faster than the cars' all the way down"
- — Adonis Taylor (@RollerbladeA)Wed, Oct 31 2012 15:33:16
Sandy: Good and bad for biking
bySteve Frothingham863 Views