- — Stephen Tall (@stephentall)Tue, Jul 28 2015 20:58:48Q for non-Labour folk. Putting all party advantage to one side, who do you think is the best (least worst) Lab leadership candidate?
- — James Madeley (@JamesMadeley)Tue, Jul 28 2015 21:15:38@stephentall Liz Kendall is the best candidate by so much, the fact she is 4th is terrifying. Corbyn worst. Burnham 3rd, Cooper 2nd.
- — Jay Wolfe (@JayWolfeAuthor)Tue, Jul 28 2015 21:29:42
- — Eliot Andersen (@EliotAndersen)Tue, Jul 28 2015 21:30:09
- — Land & Liberty (@arrest_bankers)Tue, Jul 28 2015 21:37:39@stephentall Corbyn. They have nowhere else to go (I don't rate him that highly). The Thatcherite consensus will not survive mass tenantry.
- — Me, myself, I (@VoluntaryAnarch)Tue, Jul 28 2015 21:42:29@stephentall 3 Stooges won't win in 2020, Corbyn would at least oppose Tories on principle & may move Overton window. They need someone else
- — Rambutan (@Martynish)Tue, Jul 28 2015 21:43:12
Who non-Labour people think would be the best Labour leader...
What my Twitter timeline says (as at 28/29 July 2015)
byStephen Tall1,735 Views