- Yeah, so back in 2013 I said this:
- I'd mostly put it behind me. Then a couple of weeks ago former Sun editor Kelvin McKenzie called my buff by offering £5k to the charity of my choice to do the deed and run naked down Whitehall:
- I immediately did two things.
First, I went on a diet. Secondly, I set up a JustGiving page so that Médecins Sans Frontières (UK) could benefit from the sponsorship of Kelvin and others.
- By 13 October 2015, with almost £7k raised, I was as ready as I was ever going to be...
- The BBC provided the tracksuit, but I bought the thong and my trusty Lib Dem rosette.
- Reaction was immediate. Not just on the (very busy) streets of London. But also on Twitter...