- — Chicago_Reader (@Chicago_Reader)Tue, Jun 07 2011 14:43:05Be careful out there, Chicago. The 95-degree high for today and tomorrow is the warmest weather we've seen in five years.
- — MetromixCHI (@MetromixCHI)Tue, Jun 07 2011 18:54:37
- — soostman (@soostman)Tue, Jun 07 2011 18:58:54#ItsSoHotThat no offense to the Queen, but Buckingham Fountain is looking like the worlds biggest sprinkler on the worlds largest back lawn
- — MetromixCHI (@MetromixCHI)Tue, Jun 07 2011 19:03:38
- This had me cracking up all day. And yes, it actually WAS that hot.
It's so hot that...
Here's how to start a hashtag trend on Twitter:We're all melting in this Chicago heat, so @MetromixCHI wanted to know "just how hot is it?"
byStephanie Hardiman99 Views