- Lets start with the golden couple of KC: Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde, who was stunning in a svelte maroon sheath. Sudeikis rocked some Air Jordans, and both told Ryan Seacrest of "E!" about hiring a babysitter for their son, Otis.
- Jennifer Lopez paired dramatic dark lips with a dress that had a little of everything, from half cap to thigh slit. Red was also a popular color, see Jennifer Lawrence.
- Classic white was a dominant color on the red carpet. Even Ryan Gosling went with a white jacket.
- Gold and shiny colors also ruled.
- There were some interesting ruffles and tiers.
As seen onkansascity.com
Golden Globes 2016 in fashion: the hot and the odd
Who ruled the red carpet?