- Here's the video from the handshake line that's causing all the buzz with the handshake between Milan Lucic and Dale Weise, Alexei Emelin.
- According to wide-spread reports, this is what he allegedly said.
- — howard (@hsimon62)Thu, May 15 2014 11:03:25"Stay classy Milan" Milan Lucic to Weise : 'I'm going to [expletive] kill you next year' http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/milan-lucic-to-dale-weise-during-handshakes---i-m-going-to--expletive--kill-you-next-year-041130720.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory … via @YahooSports
- Some people on Twitter were amused, coming up with some humorous lines on what Lucic might have said. Others were outraged.
- — Nolan Thiessen (@nolancurling34)Thu, May 15 2014 03:01:30You thought Solange went nuts on JayZ in that elevator? Wait till I get you alone #WhatLucictoldWeise
- — Jesse Bleich (@not_jesse)Thu, May 15 2014 12:25:32If Lucic really didn’t like what some of the Canadians did, he should have not put his hand out for those players. Like Marty did to Avery.
- — Simon Dingley (@SimonDingleyCBC)Thu, May 15 2014 12:35:28
- — Steve Wagner (@SWagz9)Thu, May 15 2014 04:44:32Haha Lucic go home to Vancouver bud...oh wait they don't like you there either. Classless. Never seen that in a handshake before. #YouMadBro
- — Adam Proteau (@Proteautype)Thu, May 15 2014 02:54:03If Milan Lucic was making threats in the post-series handshake line, he needs to step into the headshake line.
- — Frank J. Forte (@FrankJForte)Thu, May 15 2014 13:27:22OK, Milan Lucic had 7 games to do or say what he wanted to the Canadiens. don't spoil the best tradition in sports by causing a scene in the
- — Adam Gallant (@ehGallant)Thu, May 15 2014 12:14:31Lucic has no respect for the game of hockey and it's traditions. A player that I once enjoyed to watch has lost all of my respect for good
- — Adam Wylde (@AdamWylde)Thu, May 15 2014 13:27:19For those who missed it, here's Milan Lucic's impassioned rant talking to reporters last night: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd9jq_beaker-sings-feelings-muppets-tonig_fun …
- — _ThaNerd_ (@_ThaNerd_)Thu, May 15 2014 13:27:21
Milan Lucic’s antics at handshake line prompts humour, outrage
After Wednesday night's Bruins loss to the Habs, Lucic allegedly threatened two Montreal Canadiens during the traditional post-series handshake.
byToronto Star Sports38,363 Views