- On Saturday, June 14 cyclists around the world participated in a World Naked Bike Ride - including in Toronto.
The naked ride is meant to be an international protest “against oil dependency and urban pollution,” according to the Naked Bike Ride Toronto website. The ride also aims to promote bicycling safety and inspire body freedom.
- Some Torontonians took to Twitter to express their surprise:
- One of our Toronto Star photographers, Colin McConnell, captured some shots as well.
- Surprised spectators around the globe also tweeted their thoughts on cyclists in the nude:
- What are your thoughts on the World Naked Bike Ride? Do you cover your eyes or bare all? Capture any cyclists 'flashing' by?
Tweet @TorontoStar and let us know!