Monday May 16th
12:00 Tech Tutoring with Conrad
Tuesday May 17th
12:00 Heart to Heart
Wednesday May 18th
13:00 Writing Your Advance Directive – Marcie Hogan
19:00 Hospice Film Series, Alive Inside
Friday May 20th
10:00 Bridge Club
18:00 Games Night
Saturday May 21st
10:00 Bruce Williams
10:00 Tech Tutoring with John
13:00 Greg Ast and Bruce Logan
Hospice Film Series | Alive Inside
- The End of the Reel film series continues on Wednesday evening with Alive Inside. This is a joyous cinematic exploration of music’s capacity to reawaken our souls and uncover the deepest parts of our humanity. Filmmaker Michael Rossato-Bennett chronicles the astonishing experiences of individuals around the country who have been revitalized through the simple experience of listening to music
Writing Your Advance Directive with Marcie Hogan
- Earlier Wednesday Marcie Hogan is running and informative workshop on Advance Directives.
The Canadian Medical Association recommends that everyone develop an AD. Get started with a draft Advance Directive based on your Beliefs and Wishes for end-of-life care. Reference materials found in the Dying with Dignity Canada guide, “Who Will speak For Me?”
Double Book Launch | Gregory Ast and R. Bruce Logan
- On Saturday we have a double book launch by Salt Spring authors Gregory Ast and R. Bruce Logan.
- Margriet Ruurs continues her Salt Spring Reads series of local author reviews with Fritz, the Cinema Cat, Gets His Wings written by Louise Adele Nye, illustrated by Jo Lundstrom Smith.
- We will be closed on Monday 23rd May to celebrate Victoria Day.