- Monday 22nd February
- Tech Tutoring @ 12:00
Tuesday 23rd February
- Salt Spring Island Heart to Heart @ 12:00
Wednesday 24th February
- Salt Spring Island Chamber of Commerce: Collaboration and Building Community Breakfast and Mixer @ 08:00
- Corrie Peters, Socially Engaged Art: Knitting, Food and Power @ 19:00
Thursday 25th February
- Library Book Club @ 13:00
- Youth Book Club @ 15:30
Friday 26th February
- Bridge Club @ 10:00
- StoryTime @ 10:30
- Games Night @ 18:00
Saturday 27th February
- Tech Tutoring @ 10:00
- ToddlerTime @ 10:30
- Smooth Sailing Workshop: Supporting Seniors’ Health Literacy @ 13:00
The Longest Wednesday
- It's may not be Mid Summer yet, but on Wednesday the library is having its longest day. The day starts at 8 a.m. with the Salt Spring Island Chamber of Commerce Collaboration and Building Community Breakfast Myxer. We then have extended opening until 7 p.m. at which point we welcome Corrie Peters, the Salt Spring National Art Prize Artist In Residence, who will be talking about Socially Engaged Art, Knitting, Food and Power.
A Brace of Book Clubs
- On Thursday we have a brace of book clubs. At 1 p.m. the library book club invites you to talk about your favourite non-fiction book, followed by the youth book club at 3:30 pm.
- Congratulations to Hadwin's Judgement for recieving the Best Canadian film honour as this year's Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival.
- See the movie and meet the author and producer in the library's March fundraiser at Artspring.
AGM - 4pm Thursday March 17th 2016
- The Library’s Annual General Meeting will be held in the program room. All active library card holders are welcome to attend.