Heart to Heart
- Speaking of affairs of the heart, the second session in the health education series "Heart to Heart" is on Tuesday at noon.
- Tuesday's session is "How the Heart Works and Understanding Your Condition". The session is presented by Internist Dr. John Morse.
You Are Your Name
- On Wednesday evening Clayne Conings presents "You Are Your Name".
- Here Clayne describes the 9 quality.
- Mon. 15th Feb.
- Tech Tutoring with John @ 12:00 to 14:00
Tue. 16th Feb.
- Salt Spring Island Heart to Heart @ 12:00 to 13:30
Wed. 17th Feb.
- You Are Your Name @ 19:00
Fri. 19th Feb.
- Bridge Club @ 10:00 to 12:00
- StoryTime @ 10:30 to 11:15
- Games Night @ 18:00 to 21:00
Sat. 20th Feb.
- Tech Tutoring with John @ 10:00 to 17:00
- ToddlerTime @ 10:30 to 11:00
- Chamber Breakfast Event - Collaboration and Community Building | Mark your Calendar! Breakfast Mixer on Wednesday, February 24th 8:00am to 10:00 am at Salt Spring Public Library. Hosted by the Chamber and the Salt Spring Island Public Library. $15 for members, $20 for guests includes light breakfast, coffee and tea. Hear from several leaders about their projects and programs, goals for 2016 and how we can work together to make a better Salt Spring for all. RSVP with the Chamber office 250.537.4223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corrie Peters, Socially Engaged Art: Knitting, Food and Power | Corrie Peters, winner of the 2015 Salt Spring National Art Prize, will talk about how she has come to understand her art as spending time in relationships with people, and why she refers to objects she makes as art documentation. Corrie will discuss her own projects and bring small books she has made. 7pm Wednesday 24th February, Library Program Room.