- It all started with an innocent trip to a bookstore for an author event.
- Where I wandered into the games section, saw this, and had to share:
- Meanwhile, back in Washington state, where pot is legal...
- — Natalie Metzger (@minitotoro)Wed, Apr 01 2015 04:20:05@sparCKL Niiice. On a tangentially related note, Pander Man would make a good comic hero. I'm not sure why that just occured to me.
- And then she went down the rabbit hole.
- And I followed her.
- — Natalie Metzger (@minitotoro)Wed, Apr 01 2015 05:02:19
- — Curtis 小說作家 Chen (@sparCKL)Wed, Apr 01 2015 05:05:51@minitotoro EXT. THEME PARK - DAYTIME LCDBoy: Holy reptiles, Pander Man! PMan: Oh, that's just my friend, THE CROCODILE SNIPER. CS: G'day!
- To sum up:
- — Natalie Metzger (@minitotoro)Wed, Apr 01 2015 05:08:26Tonight I learned there's a place called Panderman Hill that contains a secret zoo guarded by armed crocodiles. Learning is fun!
- — Natalie Metzger (@minitotoro)Wed, Apr 01 2015 05:20:42It is still March here. That last tweet was not an April Fools joke. It is a really real reality. For reals. #reallyathingthatexists
- GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.
The Adventures of Pander Man!
Created by Natalie Metzger and Curtis C. Chen. Coming soon to Cartoon Network's Adult Swim 2: Swim Harder!
byCurtis Chen173 Views