- 13:00-13:45: Webinar Q&A with Liz Soars, co-author of Headway.
- — Jo Sayers (@jo_sayers)Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:53:28#MaWfest day of fun about to kick off with Liz Soars Q&A webinar: https://iatefl.adobeconnect.com/_a875541554/mawsig …
- — Sophie O'Rourke (@sophie_orourke)Sun, Dec 14 2014 13:22:06As well as an account from Liz's son who came above ground after the first plane hit on 9/11 #MaWFest – Headway is definitely not bland!
- — Sophie O'Rourke (@sophie_orourke)Sun, Dec 14 2014 13:26:52Liz: "Although a spread in a CB may be created as 1 lesson it's a myth to think a spread can be taught in one lesson!" #MaWFest
- — Sophie O'Rourke (@sophie_orourke)Sun, Dec 14 2014 13:29:32Good design should aid and structure the teachers and students through the SB and should be easily related to other components. #MaWFest
MaWSIG Online Festival
An overview of all the action from the day.
bySophie O'Rourke150 Views