- Indigenous Women: Scholarship, literature, law, stories.
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Wed, Dec 31 2014 21:49:58Land as Pedagogy by @betasamosake in vol of Decolonization on land based education http://decolonization.org/index.php/des/article/view/22170 … http://decolonization.org/index.php/des/article/view/22170 …
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Tue, Dec 30 2014 19:53:41Looking forward to Osgoode Reads IFLS book club on The Round House (Louise Erdrich). Blog posts & in person chat. http://bit.ly/1K0bH0t 1/5
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Tue, Dec 30 2014 19:53:50
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Tue, Dec 30 2014 19:53:54
- — GwitchinKris (@GwitchinKris)Tue, Dec 16 2014 18:01:42I wish we could address the ongoing homogenization of indigenous peoples by the Canadian state (and Canadians).
- — Connie Walker (@connie_walker)Thu, Dec 18 2014 01:21:02CBC asked PM Harper about an inquiry into missing & murdered Indigenous women. His response: "It isn't high on our radar, to be honest."
- New Dean for UBC, but you knew that
- Henrietta Edwards got a Google Doodle
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Thu, Dec 18 2014 18:54:38
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Sat, Dec 20 2014 13:26:02Henrietta Edwards archives at Glenbow. Spouse was treaty 8 assigned doctor in 1880-90's & ltr Blood/Peigan reserves http://bit.ly/1w39NBF
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Wed, Dec 31 2014 21:28:04
- Remembering Rod MacDonald
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Tue, Dec 30 2014 13:26:01
- After Bedford and the passage of the new laws....
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Mon, Dec 15 2014 21:28:13Prostitution should be regulated, run like business, Canadian Public Health Association says - Politics - CBC News http://bit.ly/1DwpsmR
- — Sonia Lawrence (@OsgoodeIFLS)Mon, Dec 15 2014 13:26:00
- — U of Toronto Law (@UTLaw)Tue, Dec 16 2014 01:24:02In the @guardian, Prof. @BrendaCossman discusses limited options for opponents of Canada's new anti-prostitution law http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/12/canada-anti-prostitution-law-workers-safety?CMP=twt_gu …
- — Osgoode Research (@OsgoodeResearch)Fri, Dec 19 2014 17:02:21
- — Rachel Browne (@rp_browne)Mon, Dec 29 2014 16:34:39Sweden's success in curbing prostitution overstated as the industry increasingly moves online http://www.ibtimes.com/sweden-prostitution-laws-success-overstated-sex-industry-shifts-streets-internet-1765978#.VKGCb4J4uZQ.twitter … #cdnpoli #c36
Twitter for non-twitter people, a rather long round up.
conversations & great links from the twittersphere, so you don't have to.
bySonia Lawrence705 Views