- — Soraya Chemaly (@schemaly)Mon, Apr 07 2014 22:42:07
- — Miri (@sondosia)Mon, Apr 07 2014 23:22:47Yo @ThoughtCatalog but do you really need to publish such sexist, factually inaccurate garbage though? http://thoughtcatalog.com/mark-saunders/2014/04/18-things-females-seem-to-not-understand-because-female-privilege/ …
- — Miri (@sondosia)Mon, Apr 07 2014 23:35:55We also get TERRIBLY harmful pieces spreading misinformation about vaccines: http://thoughtcatalog.com/david-dunning/2014/02/congratulations-youve-vaccinated-your-child-and-now-theyre-retarded/ … (btw, r-word is a slur.)@ThoughtCatalog
- — Miri (@sondosia)Mon, Apr 07 2014 23:37:45We also get patronizing, infuriating racism like this: http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/ … and this: http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/04/black-men-need-to-stop-dating-white-women/ …(same author!)@ThoughtCatalog
- — Bryan Johnson (@bryancj82)Tue, Apr 08 2014 13:20:33
You Can Do Better, Thought Catalog
A tweet by Soraya Chemaly alerted me to this horrendous piece about "female privilege" in Thought Catalog. So I wrote them a response.