- — Katie White (@KatieWhite426)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:00:00
- — Katie White (@KatieWhite426)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:02:00Tonight’s chat, “Starting Strong,” asks how we might use assessment to set students up for success all yr & why this is important #ATAssess
- — Josh Ogilvie (@joshogilvie4)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:01:45Hi everyone. Josh Ogilvie here from Vancouver, BC, Canada. My favourite snack is too hard to narrow down as I love sweet & savoury #atassess
- — Katie White (@KatieWhite426)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:04:00In tonight’s chat, I’ll share a question (Q1, Q2, etc) and we’ll respond (A1, A2) Remember the #ATAssess tag on your tweets!
- — Perry Finch (@perryafinch)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:06:37A1: Need to establish confidence and comfort w Ss & assessment. Need both to get true measure of Ss' abilities. Quality feedback. #ATAssess
- — Cassandra Erkens (@cerkens)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:06:53A1: #ATAssess Assess must build hope and efficacy. Starting with what's right smooths the pathway and allows for intellectual risk taking.
- — Josh Ogilvie (@joshogilvie4)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:06:59A1 1/2 recognizing successful learning early is an important step to help Ss feel confident and positive about their new journey #atassess
- — Josh Ogilvie (@joshogilvie4)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:07:33A1 2/2 for many students they want to change from the previous year & with the early success this is a sign they are on that path #atassess
- — Mandy Stalets (@MandyStalets)Wed, Sep 13 2017 01:07:00A1:We need learners to experience success &understand the power of feedback. Teach them that assessment is a two-way conversation. #ATAssess
Starting strong: Ensuring a trajectory of success using assessment
#atAssess Chat, September 12, 2017. Guest Host: Katie White
bySolution Tree53 Views