- — CindyWilkey (@CindyWilkey)Thu, Sep 01 2011 03:05:24Smart piece on why it takes time and the right strategy to get waterfront redevelopment right. http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/article/1047620--stick-to-waterfront-plan … #CodeBlueTO.
- — CodeBlueTO (@CodeBlueTO)Fri, Sep 02 2011 12:12:03
- — torontoist (@torontoist)Fri, Sep 02 2011 17:13:14Grassroots group CodeBlueTO has quickly gathered momentum in opposing Doug Ford's alternative Port Lands development. stjo.es/nwYJla
- — GraphicMatt (@GraphicMatt)Fri, Sep 02 2011 18:08:25Jobs the new Port Lands project will create: Ferris Wheel Operator, Monorail Driver, Gondolier, and more. Moving the economy forward.
- — madhatressTO (@madhatressTO)Fri, Sep 02 2011 18:31:18
- — heywriterboy (@heywriterboy)Fri, Sep 02 2011 19:29:16
Left-wing kooks all a-Twitter over the Port Lands
Predictable, really. But recognizing the pattern and its underlying causes is the first step toward breaking it ...
bySol Chrom1,239 Views