- — Frank Eliason (@FrankEliason)Wed, May 16 2012 02:31:02I do not necessarily disagree with assessment of Facebook ads by GM but the timing seems vengeful almost personal given upcoming IPO
- — Brett A. Morgan (@brettamorgan)Tue, May 15 2012 20:34:41@ScottMonty Scott any read on what GM is hoping to accomplish by both pulling from Facebook and timing of announcement?
- — Jeremiah Owyang (@jowyang)Wed, May 16 2012 00:01:08The 3rd largest advertiser pulling ads on FBs potential IPO week is like an ex boyfriend crashing a wedding and interrupting priest
- — Samuel Balsama (@sambalsama)Wed, May 16 2012 00:57:01
- — Olivier Blanchard (@thebrandbuilder)Wed, May 16 2012 01:00:19
- — Scott Monty (@ScottMonty)Wed, May 16 2012 00:07:31
- — Christopher Heine (@Chris_Heine)Tue, May 15 2012 21:46:55With this negative pre-IPO GM news story in the Journal, Sheryl Sandberg might have to work past 530 p.m. today.
- — Olivier Blanchard (@thebrandbuilder)Tue, May 15 2012 23:18:09(cont.) It's a shame too, because GM's social media program had a pretty solid start under @cbarger. I bet they miss him now.
GM Pulls Facebook Ads, But Why?
Experts and casual observers react to the big anti-Facebook Ads move from GM.
bySocial Fresh1 Like231 Views