- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Thu, Nov 24 2011 16:07:19About fecking time they announced it. RT @denofgeek: Game Of Thrones finally arrives on DVD and Blu-ray from 19th March 2012, we're hearing.
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Fri, Nov 25 2011 09:25:34Death to Games For Windows Live. Took almost half an hour to install Arkham City after download. Ridiculous, unwanted, unnecessary carbuncle
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:06:38
- — Mindless Ones (@mindlessones)Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:48:41POST: Andrew Hickey begins his celebratory tour through 50 yrs of Dr Who. Where better to start than the 1st episode? http://bit.ly/tZgGe5
- — The Thumbcast (@thethumbcast)Fri, Nov 25 2011 13:49:31
- — Charlie Brooker (@charltonbrooker)Fri, Nov 25 2011 15:01:35I don't just want one projectionist per screen. I also want an usherette, an organist, a conductor, and a sniper who kills anyone who talks.
- — Neil Bomb'd (@cookdandbombd)Fri, Nov 25 2011 16:22:10#lifestooshort hinges on the belief that people with dwarfism are inherently funny/shocking when they do 'normal' things, and they're not.
- — Waterstone's (@WstonesOxfordSt)Fri, Nov 25 2011 13:45:39To get your author name take your first and last name, write a book, get it published and put your name on the cover.
- — The Thumbcast (@thethumbcast)Sat, Nov 26 2011 11:22:54Stil time to vote in the Thumbcast Awards 2011 - have you picked your best & worst films, shows and games of the year? http://thethumbcast.com/awards com/awards
- — Rory Smith (@RorySmith_Indy)Tue, Nov 29 2011 08:32:32
Twitterup - The Tardy Edition
I have forgotten to produce Twitterups. Sorry. Well, I say forgot, more like "spent all my spare time playing Skyrim" but you know what I mean.
byAaron Smithies205 Views