- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Mon, Jan 09 2012 14:08:10D&D 5th edition. Sigh. Seems that creating a 4th edition that required you to spend a fortune on books and unnecessary tat wasn't a winner.
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Mon, Jan 09 2012 14:09:53I was one of those people that invested in 4th edition but gave up after running it. Way too cumbersome, fiddly, and a money pit.
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Mon, Jan 09 2012 14:17:24@Tengushee The nasty thing with D&D is that the new editions tend to be so different to the previous, you can't use the old books. Knobbers.
- — Kieron Gillen (@kierongillen)Mon, Jan 09 2012 16:39:41For those who need encouragement to go into Consolevania's Itunes archive, here's them ripping me to pieces: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0I4_A8STEo …om/watch?v=E0I4_A8STEo
- — Richard Cobbett (@richardcobbett)Mon, Jan 09 2012 18:19:38New blog post type thing - a few quickie thoughts on the brand new Netflix UK. http://www.richardcobbett.com/2012/01/live-on-netflix/ …bbett.com/2012/01/live-on-netflix/
- — The Thumbcast (@thethumbcast)Mon, Jan 09 2012 19:03:05
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:14:46Remember when I used to watch Robin Hood and pedantically recap it every week? I don't. I have buried it deep in my subconscious.
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:15:43Demons however will not totally leave me. Only six episodes but so shit staggeringly awful it left an indelible mark on my brain.
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:17:25Merlin escaped my comedy stylings because it became... OK. It started awful but it actually became mediocre in series 2 so I left it alone.
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:25:51The real question about Diablo 3 on consoles is, will you be able to carry over a character from PC to console? PC for solo, Xbox for group?
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:26:35I assume if your characters are stored on a server then it doesn't matter what format you play on. That's a big assumption though.
- — Marsh Davies (@MarshDavies)Tue, Jan 10 2012 15:59:35"he could not write 'Bum' on a wall." Tremendous annihilation of a writer's first novel by The Guardian's Hensher. http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2000/oct/05/guardianweekly.guardianweekly11?CMP=twt_gu …co.uk/theguardian/2000/oct/05/guardianweekly.guardianweekly11?CMP=twt_gu
- — Λndy Kelly (@ultrabrilliant)Wed, Jan 11 2012 14:03:17Last night I made some intentionally terrible 'dubstep' for a 'funny' Twitter account I decided I can't be arsed doing. http://goo.gl/Pj5Pd
- — Λndy Kelly (@ultrabrilliant)Wed, Jan 11 2012 14:31:30
- — Aaron Smithies (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jan 11 2012 16:39:32
TwitterUp - New Year, Old Scams
Hello, here I am again shirking my writing duties by compiling a collection of tweets for some shamelessly easy content.
byAaron Smithies1,519 Views