- — themanwhofell (@themanwhofell)Mon, Jun 20 2011 17:21:46The rained-off tennis feed. If you could add some haunting ambient music and random burst of static, it would be Turner Prize material.
- — richardcobbett (@richardcobbett)Mon, Jun 20 2011 17:49:11Coming soon, from the makers of Game of Thrones: Learning With Ros. Twelve long, dull speeches from history, 'fixed' with gratuitous nudity.
- — mikesterling (@mikesterling)Tue, Jun 21 2011 07:51:07I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I have to go to bed sometime - my thoughts on the GL movie: http://www.progressiveruin.com/2011/06/21/if-in-the-first-act …
- — markclapham (@markclapham)Tue, Jun 21 2011 13:13:12The delay between Torchwood's USA and UK showings is a safety measure, so they can cut the feed if Starz' audience die screaming.
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Tue, Jun 21 2011 15:03:43Just hit 250 followers. It won't last. They'll leave me for someone younger and sexier. Or someone less obsessed with welsh cakes.
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 22 2011 11:50:28Bored sounding Elisha Dushku to provide voice for iTunes exclusive Torchwood 'motioncomic' only mentalists will buy bit.ly/jiZvNI
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 22 2011 14:31:23Do you like creatures from the Cthulhu mythos? Would you like to see a blog full of pictures of 'em? bit.ly/kvFkBF Here ya go.
Tuesday/Wednesday 21st/22nd June
Not a lot happened here but I did post a few links that some of you may enjoy clicking on and staring at until the page renders.
byAaron Smithies89 Views