- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 29 2011 11:38:55One of my friends will ask me if I want to see Transformers 3 this weekend. In response I will try and kill him with a withering look.
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 29 2011 14:13:45Also, if you write for RPS you will in some way write for me. I am a subscriber & this allows me to shout things like, "I PAY YOUR WAGES."
- — rj_white (@rj_white)Wed, Jun 29 2011 14:37:06A letter from the DMV to Doctor Emmett L. Brown http://rjwhite.tumblr.com/post/7044789870/may-28-1985-dr-emmet-l-brown-1640-john-f …
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Thu, Jun 30 2011 10:14:30
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Thu, Jun 30 2011 10:29:10Philip Madoc should clearly have provided the voice for Kroll. Imagine a giant talking squid with his voice. 5 star story right there.
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Thu, Jun 30 2011 10:31:30
- — mightygodking (@mightygodking)Thu, Jun 30 2011 14:05:21POSIT: Sean Bean's characters in movies always get killed. CONCLUSION: Sean Bean can never star in a documentary about himself.
- — thejimsmith (@thejimsmith)Fri, Jul 01 2011 10:36:30@SnarkandFury That's "beautifully drawn, horribly written, redundant due to retcons 90s DC crossover ZERO HOUR" to give it its full title.
- — thejimsmith (@thejimsmith)Fri, Jul 01 2011 10:37:20@SnarkandFury Though it was fun at the time. I wish Jordan had remained Parallax. And Parallax had remained a temporal villain.
- — thejimsmith (@thejimsmith)Fri, Jul 01 2011 10:40:43@SnarkandFury Green Lantern Rebirth is one of the dumbest, dullest comics ever. Made me give up reading GL. Which I'd been doing since 1986.
Thursday/Friday 30th June/1st July
Some stuff and that. The usual. Read along at home. Or on the bog.
byAaron Smithies198 Views