- — richardcobbett (@richardcobbett)Wed, Jun 22 2011 18:18:38Just had that warm feeling of satisfaction that only comes from remembering there will never, ever be a second series of Bonekickers. Sigh.
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 22 2011 20:28:25@RobBuckley Oh yeah, and I never pay full price. The vast majority cost £5/£6 each. So maybe £350 ish collection spread over 5 years or so.
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 22 2011 20:26:10@RobBuckley Now, my excuse is that I haven't downloaded a lot of the classics and perefer to buy 'em on DVD. Some were gifts too. But yeah..
- — SnarkandFury (@SnarkandFury)Wed, Jun 22 2011 20:33:08@RobBuckley The most mental part of the collection? TRIAL OF A TIMELORD. I saw it for £10 and thought, "I'll have that."
- — Kevin_Church (@Kevin_Church)Thu, Jun 23 2011 17:54:55Is this a real movie? Jason Statham, Clive Owen, Robert Deniro...and someone actually says "THIS ENDS TODAY." Man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1wrDsUqYc …
Thursday/Friday 23/24 June
More nonsense from me and great links/stuff from everyone else. Sit down, have a cup of tea (you may have to get up again and make said cup of tea, sorry), and read.
byAaron Smithies98 Views