We were so excited for the 2013 Cupid's Cup!This year, the Smith School's Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship took the competition national and launched with a new look and new prizes to be won.
- The news began to spread.
- Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank makes a national call for applicants.
- Plank's call was heard around the nation. The best and brightest student entrepreneurs were chosen for Cupid's Cup.
- The public was invited to join in on the action.
Before we knew it, the big day was approaching.
Entrepreneurs and startups showcased their products and ideas at the Business & Innovation Showcase sponsored by BB&T in the Riggs Alumni Center before the competition.
- Terp Marketplace was held in conjunction with the Showcase- allowing UMD students to sell their products to Cupid's Cup's many attendees.
- Coffee is always a must on days like this.
- We ran into last year's winners while checking out the showcase.
- There were so many amazing entrepreneurs and companies to meet- we wish we had had more time!