- Read on for a summary of the event from start to finish, including our speaker's presentations!
- — Social Media 4 NPOs (@SM4Nonprofits)Wed, Oct 29 2014 14:01:09If you're here with us in Chicago, introduce yourselves: who you are, what's your NPO/org, and what do you want to learn today? #SM4NP
- Our attendees were enthusiastic and ready to go!
- — Destiny (@DestinyTA5)Wed, Oct 29 2014 14:08:32
- Social Media Strategy.
Presenter: Susy Schultz, Executive Director, Community Media Workshop
Twitter Handle: @SusyS
- — Social Media 4 NPOs (@SM4Nonprofits)Wed, Oct 29 2014 14:28:12Why social media? Positions you and your org as a thought leader; helps you make contact and create relationships easier. #SM4NP
- — Remya Thomas (@remyathomas)Wed, Oct 29 2014 14:50:01
- — The Workshop (@npcommunicator)Wed, Oct 29 2014 14:58:32
- Morning Keynote: Managing Your Attention & Using Your Time Wisely in Social Media
Presenter: Beth Kanter, Author & Blogger, The Networked Nonprofit & Measuring the Networked Nonprofit
Twitter Handle: @Kanter
Social Media for Nonprofits, Chicago | October 29, 2014
Our 2014 Chicago event featured a keynote by Beth Kanter on getting the most out of your time when managing social media along with talks on social media strategy, mobile strategy, visual storytelling, using video for fundraising, and ways to turbocharge #GivingTuesday social fundraising.
bySoc Med 4 Nonprofits2 Likes1,035 Views