Q1: How frequently do you review your social media analytics?
- — Gabriel Reynoso (@SocialGabe)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:10:29
Q2: What is the most meaningful metric to your nonprofit?
- — Vanguard Comm (@VanComm)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:20:11
- — Ritu Sharma (@ritusharma1)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:26:39We value metrics that give us insights about our community, their needs or lead us to an action, not measuring 4 measuring sake #sm4npchat
- — Katharine Hadow (@cpcommuniques)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:49:20@SM4Nonprofits The most meaningful metric is the one that determines how to get people away from their computers and in through the doors.
- — Joyce Sood (@joycesood)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:15:21
Q3: What is your biggest challenge when measuring your nonprofit’s social media?
- — Jamie Seger (@JamieMSeger)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:35:02A3: Also tough to be able to focus on metrics that do matter, when report requirements pull you in a diff direction. #SM4NPChat
- — Gabriel Reynoso (@SocialGabe)Fri, Mar 13 2015 17:42:41
Measuring Social Media for the Most Impact
On Friday, March 13th, Social Media for Nonprofits hosted our first ever #SM4NPChat on meaningful social media metrics for nonprofits that lead to greater impact.
bySoc Med 4 Nonprofits2 Likes235 Views