- — Shauna Cornwell (@slcornwell)Thu, Feb 01 2018 16:20:34
- — John Evans (@joevans)Thu, Feb 01 2018 16:34:40
- — Twenty One Toys (@21Toys)Thu, Feb 01 2018 16:35:10"In kindergarten, play is learning. You are encourage to create, imagine, and play. Kindergarten works." @ilanabenari knows that play helps us to practice important skills like #empathy and #activelistening. #disruptED18 pic.twitter.com/JNQmDCzjKc
- — DisruptED (@ed_disrupted)Thu, Feb 01 2018 17:36:42Wise words from Elder Meade on innovation and the generations “The innovative minds belong to the young people the wisdom mind belongs to the old people.” #DisruptED18
- — David Wall 🇨🇦 (@1612204)Thu, Feb 01 2018 17:51:32
The DisruptED Conference took place in Winnipeg in February 2018 focusing on the future of the world of work and the unprecedented possibilities it will bring. Numerous keynote speakers, panel discussions, and other learning conversations framed this exciting and valuable 2-day event.
byShauna Cornwell16 Views