- — stacia l. brown (@slb79)Sat, Jul 20 2013 20:07:01That verdict was a week ago today. That death was nearly a year & a half ago. I'm still very close to sobbing when I think about this boy.
- — stacia l. brown (@slb79)Sat, Jul 20 2013 20:09:32He didn't eat pork bc his father didn't. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them "beef chops" & ate 1. #Trayvon
- — stacia l. brown (@slb79)Sat, Jul 20 2013 20:20:29Y'all, re-read this today. With me. Today. | Trayvon http://www.esquire.com/features/americans-2012/trayvon-martin-1212?src=soc_twtr …meri… EsquiremagreMag
- — stacia l. brown (@slb79)Sat, Jul 20 2013 20:32:38I'm going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- — Melissa @ MSNBC (@MHPshow)Sat, Jul 20 2013 22:20:59
- — lafloran hussein P, (@lafloran)Sat, Jul 20 2013 22:28:34
A series of memories about Trayvon Martin, as remembered by his family. Most are drawn from this heartbreaking Esquire profile: http://www.esquire.com/features/americans-2012/trayvon-martin-1212. Other details are from his family's TV interview anecdotes.
bystacia l. brown100 Views