- The Medium team dished some great info on their approaches to paying writers, metrics and the design of Medium. All while dodging those pesky questions about business models! (Sorry, journalists :)
- — Burt Herman (@burtherman)Tue, Jan 14 2014 03:37:36
- How will Medium bring (and keep) content creators?
- — Burt Herman (@burtherman)Tue, Jan 14 2014 03:41:38
- Some insight into design at Medium:
- Really like some of these insights into their general approach:
- — Burt Herman (@burtherman)Tue, Jan 14 2014 04:04:29
- — Burt Herman (@burtherman)Tue, Jan 14 2014 04:09:14
- — Xavier Damman (@xdamman)Tue, Jan 14 2014 04:12:40
- Interesting perspective from Alex Howard on that point:
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Tue, Jan 14 2014 04:16:30@xdamman when you pay authors to create content for your own platform, you are a publisher as well. No semantic dances change that truth.
#HacksHackers event at Medium HQ
The January 13th Hacks and Hackers event took place at Medium HQ, and the Medium team took questions from journalists, designers and engineers.
bySkyler Rogers1 Like122 Views