- — Samantha Bates (@sjsbates)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:01:08#WeirdEdE If you haven’t done the reading tonight, it’s Doug’s eulogy for someone we knew o http://hestheweirdteacher.blogspot.com/2014/08/weirded-week-18-robin-williams.html …ttp://t.co/ruE0INiwPM
- — Greg Curran (@Innov8rEduc8r)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:02:00
- — Ashley Gravelle (@PrimaryTeachNC)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:03:58ashleyyyyyyy- what's goingweirdederdede... Really? Peter Pan, or mrs doubt fire but I'll say Flubber bc no1 else remembers that one ;)
- — Mme Sally Cushmore (@mmecushmore)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:05:29#WeirdEdE I'm Sally, HS French teacher in SE PA. My fave Robin Williams movie is Good Morning Vietnam. I saw Mork & Mindy when it aired.
- — Keely Shannon (@keelybshannon)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:05:45
- — Keely Shannon (@keelybshannon)Wed, Aug 13 2014 23:06:50I'm officially skipping the reading because I know it will make me sad. (Remind me not to ever let Ss use that as an excusweirdederdede
#WeirdedE: Remembering Robin Williams
Tonight we celebrate one hell of a human.
bySamantha Bates55 Views