- It all started with this tweet from someone who claims not to be an MRA.
- — I'mNotMraBut... (@ImNotMraBut)Sat, Apr 20 2013 12:10:54
- — Sister Trinity (@SisterTrinity)Sat, Apr 20 2013 14:19:59I have written to the London Irish Centre to ask them to stand with us against these misogynists' terrorist tactics. Please do the same.
- — Rhys Morgan (@rhysmorgan)Sat, Apr 20 2013 14:49:52Trans women are women. Your hatred against people who would otherwise be allies is what fatally wounds your cause #radfem2013
- This looks like libel to me. I hope he contacts his lawyer.
- — Jo Alabaster ⚛ (@joalabaster)Sat, Apr 20 2013 15:02:19
- — Rhys Morgan (@rhysmorgan)Sat, Apr 20 2013 15:02:12If you truly cared about rape, you wouldn’t dilute the word by sprinkling it around, referring to all enemies as rapists. #radfem2013
- See above for this "harassment".
- — Cathy Brennan (@bugbrennan)Sat, Apr 20 2013 15:07:46
- — Rhys Morgan (@rhysmorgan)Sat, Apr 20 2013 15:12:55Jesus, you’re really not helping yourself when it comes to libel, are you? “@bugbrennan: #radfem2013 http://nametheproblem.com/2013/04/20/rhys-morgan/ …3/rhysmorgan @rhysmorgan”
- Does Brennan really think she could sue Rhys? She is a lawyer and I am sure she realizes Rhys didn't harass her!
London Irish Center Cancels radfem2013?
UPDATE 04/23/2013: The London Irish Center HAS cancelled their hosing of radfem2013 due to transphobia. All hell is breaking lose on #radfem2013. Trigger warning for some nasty transphobia and careless use of the word rape. This will be updated as this situation unfolds.