- — Workplace by FB (@WorkplacebyFB)Mon, May 22 2017 15:17:51
- — lisapantelli (@lisapantelli)Mon, May 22 2017 21:18:18Looking forward to #SmileExpo17. So follow if you can't be there in person. For those who are, look forward to hopefully catching up :-).
- — simply-communicate (@simplycomm)Tue, May 23 2017 05:51:55
- — Jenni Field (@mrsjennifield)Tue, May 23 2017 06:44:13On my way to #smileexpo17 today - can't wait to catch up with some familiar faces and hear from some industry experts
- — Tereza Urbankova (@TerezaUrb)Tue, May 23 2017 08:48:02
- — Helen Deverell (@helendeverell)Tue, May 23 2017 08:50:01Millennials will make up 50% of workplace by 2020 and are more comfortable with messaging apps than email #smileexpo17
- — Jenni Field (@mrsjennifield)Tue, May 23 2017 09:29:07
- — Synergy Creative (@synergycreative)Tue, May 23 2017 09:31:19
- — Wɛdʒ (@Wedge)Tue, May 23 2017 09:34:20Workplace has solved the mobile problem for everyone who doesn’t live at a desk. #smileexpo17 #email #intranet https://twitter.com/Wedge/status/866942327889309696 …
A round up of tweets to summarise #smileexpo17: 12 workshops on social intranets and collaborative tools. smile expo took place at etc Venues St Pauls and was attended by over 150 comms professionals. The event was covered live on Twitter.