- It was a sunny day Friday in San Jose, #ChangeChat participants from across the globe joined the conversation.
- — ChangeChat (@change_chat)Fri, Mar 25 2016 17:01:28Good morning everyone, welcome to the inaugural #ChangeChat. Who do we have out there? We'll have our first question in a few minutes.
- The topic of Courage has been on people's minds for all time. Some of our most famous historical figures and authors wrote about courage.
- Q1: What qualities, beyond courage, do change agents and leaders need?
- Q2: How do you 'see' courage?
- — simonsmind (@simonsmind)Fri, Mar 25 2016 17:20:26A2 #ChangeChat Courage manifests itself through surprise. When you notice something new and different someone had the courage to try it
- — Shoeb Shaikh (@NzymeSolutions)Fri, Mar 25 2016 17:51:01A2 #changechat : when there is a moment of hesitation by others to do what's right, right before its done. https://twitter.com/change_chat/status/713414899347501056 …
- Q3: How do you get courage?
- — ChangeChat (@change_chat)Fri, Mar 25 2016 17:41:05
- — simonsmind (@simonsmind)Fri, Mar 25 2016 17:32:09A3 #ChangeChat Depends how you're motivated. I step out to change where others will benefit as I'm motivated by seeing others' success
- Q4: What makes you feel PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE to step in and drive change in the workplace?
- — Heather Stagl (@enclaria)Fri, Mar 25 2016 17:49:20Q4 #changechat Some people drive change because it's their idea and they want to see it implemented. If they didn't do it no one would.
#ChangeChat #1: Courageous Change
The first #ChangeChat was hosted by @NorCalACMP and was focused on Courageous Change
bySimon Foster12 Views