- — Anupam Kher (@AnupamPkher)Thu, Dec 22 2011 20:29:09They have NEVER been and they will NEVER be serious about Lokpal. Heard Lalu Yadav today. And they want to me to respect Parliamentarians.:)
- — Banwari Lal Sharma (@Banwariakoda)Thu, Dec 22 2011 20:30:15Any one one pl. tell me at least about one kind of corruption faced by common man, which will come to an end with the inception of Lokpal.
- — Abhishek Prasad (@abhishakeprasad)Thu, Dec 22 2011 13:24:53Bal Thackeray feels Lokpal is taking India away from democracy. Quick, let's have a riot and restore democracy..
- — Bhavna Kumar (@bhavna_kumar)Thu, Dec 22 2011 13:24:43
- — MURALI KARTHIKEYAN (@Murali_Srgm)Thu, Dec 22 2011 13:24:56Politicians asking for reservation even in the chair committee of LOKPAL.. so where is India headed towards???
- — Miss DD (@DheeliDhakkan)Thu, Dec 22 2011 13:25:04Except Anna, there was no one who cared about the #Lokpal Bill. Now, even he agrees its incapable of tackling corruption. LOL.
- — Rajdeep Sardesai (@sardesairajdeep)Wed, Dec 21 2011 17:46:16So, its official now. Parliament extended next week. There goes my Xmas holiday! thank you Santa Hazare!
- — anuraagtrivedi (@anuraagtrivedi)Thu, Dec 22 2011 11:49:21Can media stop giving such undue attention to Anna Hazare....is he running the country or has he been the architect of India
- — Dr. WenEver WhrEver (@Dr_Psycho_)Thu, Dec 22 2011 12:00:04
Lokpal Bill tabled in Parliament
After all the protests and agitations and mayhem in Parliament, the Lokpal bill has been finally tabled in the Lok Sabha. Follow all the updates right here.