- — Prakash Hari Sharma (@PrakashHSharma)Sun, Dec 30 2012 08:40:07RT @rahulkanwal: 28 companies CRPF. 11 companies RAF. 6 companies CISF. Plus entire Delhi Police. Is the admin preparing for a terror attack or for mourning?
- — feluda (@feluda)Sun, Dec 30 2012 06:03:57RT @VinitaDeshmukh: Power of citizen movement: the all powerful, all silent duo Sonia Gandhi & Maunmohan Singh at Delhi airport to receive heroic girls' body.
- — venatarajan (@venatarajan)Sun, Dec 30 2012 06:04:19RT @Devinder_Sharma: More than 20 rapes in Delhi alone after Dec 16. Shows rapist give a damn to public protests. They know they will get away.
- — NRI Connect (@NRI2connect)Sun, Dec 30 2012 05:26:16RT @cyclingsultan: 18,000 cops protect politicians from people who are grieving, seeking action & demanding reforms in its justice system. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/18000-cops-keeping-trouble-at-bay/articleshow/17814141.cms?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tweets
- — Amit Srivastava अमित (@AmiSri)Sun, Dec 30 2012 05:24:55Delhi Police was troubling & dictating terms to the family of the girl. Torturing them in traumatic state! Another shame! #RIPNirbhaya
- — Shreedhar Iyer (@iyer_shreedhar)Sun, Dec 30 2012 05:23:19
- — iMedium.in (@imediumin)Sat, Dec 29 2012 13:10:48The helplines for any crime against women in #Delhi #India http://www.imedium.in/questions/256/what-are-the-helplines-available-for-any-crime-against-women …n/questions/256/what-are-the-helplines-available-for-any-crime-against-women RIP Nirbhaya, RIP GOI
- — Abisinan Aboobacker (@i_Dexter_)Sat, Dec 29 2012 13:10:58RT @VijaySPaul: Delhi is turning into Gotham City. Politicians fill the spot of Joker, Bane and Scarecrow. Only difference, no Batman. :| #DelhiGangRape
- — Hari Srinivasan (@harisrini23)Sat, Dec 29 2012 10:12:52RT @suhasinih: Delhi CM Shiela Dikshit goes to Jantar Mantar,lights a candle- but protestors in no mood for her msg--practically pushed her out.
- — The Indian MCRmy (@MCRmy_India)Sat, Dec 29 2012 07:27:14
- — Tarun Arora (@Forever_Tarun)Sat, Dec 29 2012 05:58:55RT @rahulkanwal: 28 companies CRPF. 11 companies RAF. 6 companies CISF. Plus entire Delhi Police. Is the admin preparing for a terror attack or for mourning?
- — Varun Garde (@varungarde)Sat, Dec 29 2012 05:58:55RT @prempanicker: Some 28 days from now this part of Delhi, where there is now no space to grieve, to mourn, will host a parade to “celebrate” our Republic.
- — Sreya Mazumder (@msreya)Sat, Dec 29 2012 05:58:56
- — Gargi Rawat (@GargiRawat)Sat, Dec 29 2012 05:21:34If protesters are allowed at Jantar mantar, why this shutting down of all metros, checking of IDs!! Why can't people be allowed to grieve
Delhi Gang-rape victim dies