- As we set up, delegates from around the UK, and further afield were making their way to Edinburgh.
- — Natalie Lafferty (@nlafferty)Thu, Jun 27 2013 08:22:53
- And although one of the driving forces behind the event couldn't be there, he was able to inspire us online.
- — Joe Wilson (@joecar)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:29:03
- Lorna Campbell, Assistant Director at Cetis, opened the day.
- Cable Green, Director of Global Learning at Creative Commons then gave us our keynote for the day. The talk resonated with many in the room and those following the event online.
- — David Kernohan (@dkernohan)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:41:55
- — Morag Eyrie (@morageyrie)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:44:36
- — Morag Eyrie (@morageyrie)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:51:26
- — David Kernohan (@dkernohan)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:51:52
- — Phil Barker (@philbarker)Thu, Jun 27 2013 09:54:56
Summary of the twitter conversation of the Open Scotland Summit, which took place at the National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh on 27th June. More information on the event is available @ http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/lmc/2013/05/03/open-scotland/.
bySheila MacNeill1,363 Views