Before the workshop, there were the usual preparations on twitter.
However it turned out that there were a few other tweeters there too! And it was great to meet people in person
- — digitalfprint (@digitalfprint)Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:43:39
The workshop began with Phil Graystock giving an overview of the project, how it developed and future development plans
- — digitalfprint (@digitalfprint)Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:47:24Project initially started from employer engagement perspective #cogent language being used wasn't accessible to employers...
- — digitalfprint (@digitalfprint)Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:48:14What tool would inform the process - what do we/u mean - bridging/translation tool 2 help employers & inform curriculum development #cogent
- — santanuvasant (@santanuvasant)Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:51:52At the #cogent assembly at Aston University, toolkit for co-curricula with employers, interesting stuff! All about language!
- — pebblepaddler (@pebblepaddler)Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:54:50
- — digitalfprint (@digitalfprint)Fri, Jun 17 2011 09:57:30Usability documents in development, using pre-existing words. Aware v academic at moment ... #cogent Prompts for discussion!