- Just before the event, the W2C project posted a very timely post about their experiences of building W3C widgets and using wookie.
- Ross Gardler was also busy preparing materials
- — rgardler (@rgardler)Mon, Mar 21 2011 16:52:52Putting the finishing touches to some training materials for Apache Wookie to be delivered at #cetiswb on wed/thu they'll all be in SVN soon
- and some delegates were getting prepare too
- The first half of day one set the scene with presentations from a number of the current JISC DVLE projects ( http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning/distributedvle.aspx …), the iTEC project and the ROLE project (full details @ wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Widgetbash)
- Delegates comfortable and listening intently whilst battling to get connected to the Bolton wifi
CETIS Widget Bash
On 23-24 March, 2011 around 35 people took part in the our "widget-bash" at the University of Bolton. More information on the day is available here http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Widgetbash. Hopefully this twitter story will give you a flavour of what took place.
bySheila MacNeill266 Views