- and this is what people said.
- — Lou Northern (@TeachNorthern)Wed, Mar 05 2014 10:00:59@sheilmcn the fact you've asked that question means the answer is yes! Not everyone here is 'open' but those who aren't tell not ask...
- Good point from Peter -
- But Pat has some deeper thoughts
- And even more nuance from David
- — David Sherlock (@PaddytheRabbit)Wed, Mar 05 2014 10:21:52@sheilmcn in practice of sharing work related to your discipline? Yes. Do you feel your thoughts are truly open? I don’t feel like mine are.
- But final work has to go to David and the blog post he wrote as a result http://paddytherabbit.com/open-education/ … - "I thought about it for a little bit, and the medium I was saying it on. I’ve recently been reflecting on how we are all stuck in a game with services that are harming our open working practices. They are closed because their value is in the data and they are deploying mechanisms to generate the data they need to be viable."
Am I an open practitioner?
In preparation for a couple of things I'm doing for Open Education week, I wanted to get an impression of how my twitter networked viewed me. So I asked:
bySheila MacNeill31 Views