Watch our video coverage from ATMOsphere Asia 2017
- Representatives from Southeast Asia’s largest companies and local governments discussed natural refrigerants extensively at ATMOsphere Asia 2017.
- ATMOsphere Asia was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 6 September, 2017. A total of 172 participants attended the event including 58 end users – a record number for ATMOsphere events globally.
Key stakeholders from Southeast Asia’s largest businesses – including food manufacturers, supermarket chains, and hotels – gathered with international suppliers, local governments and UN agencies to discuss the state of natural refrigerants in the region.
Watch our video coverage below!
- Thanarak Kosalwitr from Charoen Pokphand Group speaks about the role natural refrigerants play in the company’s ambitious sustainability goals.
- David Schalenbourg, director of the technical department for global retail giant Ahold Delhaize, gives his thoughts on the conference and his company’s outlook for natural refrigerants in the Southeast Asia region.
- Dr. Tul Manewattana from Betagro Group speaks about an NH3/CO2 project for one of the company’s cold stores in Thailand.
- Bitul Zulhasni from the Ministry of Environment and Forestry of Indonesia detailed the country’s specific challenges and opportunities with natural refrigerant technology and shared what she hoped to get out of the conference.
- Yahya Atan from the Malaysian Department of Environment speaks about the first CO2 demonstration project in Malaysia.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
- We know you can't get enough of ATMOs! Here's your fix: follow our LinkedIn page to stay up to date bit.ly/2f2XfMy
- A BIG THANK YOU to our speakers and sponsors for their excellent presentations and support, without whom we couldn't have made this happen!
- And keep your eyes peeled for our editorial coverage of course!
- Will we see you at ATMO Asia 2018? Subscribe to our newsletters to keep up to date: bit.ly/2qrq4sU