- — Shawn P. Calhoun (@shawncalhoun)Mon, Feb 04 2013 23:42:18
- — Jennifer Turpin USF (@usfprovost)Tue, Feb 05 2013 17:52:00
- — david silver (@davidmsilver)Tue, Feb 05 2013 17:44:21
- — Susan Franklin1 (@Susan_Franklin1)Wed, Feb 06 2013 10:29:26
- Matt's talk was about an hour and covered so many DH issues and topics, my original plan to live-tweet went by the wayside after the first 10 minutes. That said, here are a few tweets and images from Matthew Gold's Feb 7 2013 lecture at USF.
- — Shawn P. Calhoun (@shawncalhoun)Thu, Feb 07 2013 20:32:42Considering "fixed scholarship vs. liquid scholarship" & how a move to the latter may impact the historical priorities of libraries. #USFDH
- — Shawn P. Calhoun (@shawncalhoun)Thu, Feb 07 2013 20:16:58Experimentation - success and failures - equally important in DH work. NEH grants that make room for starups/unsuccessful projects. #USFDH
- — Colette Hayes (@colettemarie)Thu, Feb 07 2013 21:47:17
- — Colette Hayes (@colettemarie)Thu, Feb 07 2013 21:33:36
- The event was also picked up in NYC by my good friend @lalaontherun!
- — Lauren M Smith (@lalaontherun)Fri, Feb 08 2013 00:31:21
Debates in the Digital Humanities: Lecture & Reception with Matthew Gold
USF hosted a talk with Matt Gold on Feb 7, 2013. This story documents some of the prep going into lecture, the lecture and some of the follow-up to the event.
byShawn P. Calhoun60 Views