- — Catherine Cronin (@catherinecronin)Mon, Oct 15 2012 15:30:12
- — Sharon Flynn (@sharonlflynn)Tue, Oct 16 2012 10:40:27
- — Tatjana Vasilevska (@TatjanaVasy)Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:38:42#ct231 understanding the use of social media is very important for online learning... We should use media more for our education...
- — Iain MacLaren (@iainmacl)Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:40:26
- — Iain MacLaren (@iainmacl)Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:41:14
- — Tom McShane (@treckez)Tue, Oct 16 2012 11:45:48Good example of the attitutes of students and teaching staff alike of the use of social media in the classroom! http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/for-social-media-in-the-classroom-to-work-instructors-need-best-practices.php …wect231/archives/for-social-media-in-the-classroom-to-work-instructors-need-best-practices.php #ct231
Twitter chat: How can HE use social media to enhance learning?
On 16th October we organised a synchronous twitter chat between two groups. #ct231 is a second year IT class and #cel263 is a PG diploma module for academic staff in the area of learning technologies.
bySharon Flynn91 Views