- — Yousef Munayyer (@YousefMunayyer)Fri, May 25 2012 13:43:12Long before Habima or Israeli settlements existed http://bit.ly/HcWisn Palestinians were performing Merchant of Venice in 1940s
- — Melanie Phillips (@MelanieLatest)Mon, May 28 2012 21:34:19As anti-Israel bigots fail so far to badly disrupt Habima at the Globe, decent folk must state: antiZionism is racism. http://melaniephillips.com/zionism-and-bigotry …ps.com/zionism-and-bigotry
- — lyngardner (@lyngardner)Tue, May 29 2012 09:13:29Times at Globe last night when felt more like the Crucible than Merchant such was the eagerness of some to denounce others as protesters
- — Ali Abunimah (@AliAbunimah)Tue, May 29 2012 19:13:30In Shakespeare's time audiences were boisterous and participatory. But all objection to apartheid Israel's #habima is brutally censored.
- — Charlie Ely (@charlie_ely)Wed, May 30 2012 14:10:34
Merchant of Venice
What others are saying...