- A fire broke out on Capp Street in the Mission District of San Francisco in the mid-afternoon on Friday, May 13, 2011.
- — BrandiDougherty (@BrandiDougherty)Thu, Oct 27 2011 06:36:02Serious fire a couple of blocks from my apt in the mission. I can see smoke billowing - looks like from Folsom Street!
- — abc7newsBayArea (@abc7newsBayArea)Thu, Oct 27 2011 06:36:02San Francisco firefighters are battling a 2-alarm fire in the Mission District LIVE VIDEO: bit.ly/mGVY3P
- — Emergency_In_SF (@Emergency_In_SF)Thu, Oct 27 2011 06:36:02STRUCTURE FIRE: 2 alarm fire well under way in the Mission on 500 block of Capp St. Adjacent buildings under threat.
- — kgoradio (@kgoradio)Thu, Oct 27 2011 06:36:02Structure fire in the Mission Dist is now a 3-alarm. SFFD says initial fire has been knocked down. Fire has spread to two adjacent buildings
- — kcbstraffic (@kcbstraffic)Thu, Oct 27 2011 06:36:02S.F. An apartment fire in the Mission on Capp St. has forced the closure of Capp from 20th to 21st and 20th from S. Van Ness to Mission.
- — Actiongrl (@Actiongrl)Thu, Oct 27 2011 06:36:02We're seeing this fire from our living room window .5 mi away http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/livenow?id=8130163#&cmp=twi-kgo-video-8130163 …
Mission District fire -- May 13, 2011
A fire burned in the Mission District of San Francisco on Capp Street on May 13, 2011.
bySF Examiner3,415 Views