- — BellaThorneGirl (@BellaThorneGirl)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:02:43
- We had very special guests!
- — sassykangaroo (@sassykangaroo)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:27:31
- — jessica_layne (@jessica_layne)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:11:15
- We tweeted about what we'd wear on the first day!
- — MandaIsSunshine (@MandaIsSunshine)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:42:33
- — emilyfilomena (@emilyfilomena)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:39:25
- — missannebet (@missannebet)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:51:46
- The all-important decision: Which shoes to wear?
- — MarissRosenblum (@MarissRosenblum)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:31:14
- — sassykangaroo (@sassykangaroo)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:42:17
- — alejandra9769 (@alejandra9769)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:43:35
- ModCloth shared so many cute Polyvore Style Boards to give us inspiration!
- We turned to the August issue of Seventeen for more inspiration! We had three giveaways for ModCloth Back-to-School Prize Packs (including the All Eyes on Me Scarf, Alice in Necklace, Wear is My Eraser, Penguin Paperclips, a tote, and more!), randomly given to three tweethearts who shared their favorite looks from the pages!
- — ModCloth (@ModCloth)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:13:27
- — AyeEmBee (@AyeEmBee)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:59:26
- — crazyhayde (@crazyhayde)Tue, Jul 26 2011 20:54:23
#17peprally for Back-to-School Style!
On Tuesday, July 26, we had our first Twitter Pep Rally from 4pm-5pm EST -- all about back-to-school style and the perfect first-day outfit! Our followers tweeted @seventeenmag fashion editors and the ModStylists at @modcloth, which was featured as one of Seventeen's fave online indie stores in the new Ultimate Guide to Style. And of course, there were freebies! Here's some of what you missed!
bySeventeen Magazine691 Views