- — Diann Rodgers-Healey (@ACLWDiannRH)Mon, Sep 04 2017 23:44:53#Hack4Homelessness tech, engineering, social impact students, social entrepreneurs.. together tackle homelessness https://vibewire.org/introducing-sse/?utm_content=buffer939c0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer …
- — Mark Cohen (@markc)Wed, Sep 06 2017 04:48:48
- The #Hack4Homelessness began months ago as Vibewire began working with current and former homeless people, community groups, stakeholders and companies.
- The plan was to not only have hackers, hipsters, hustlers and humanitarians in the room - but to also have data scientists help validate and solve some of these challenges from a different point of view. Luckily for us, the Minerva Collective stepped up, hosting over 60 people at a data science meetup.
- — Anne-Marie Elias (@ChiefDisrupter)Fri, Sep 08 2017 10:11:16Data paints a picture of a thousand words @Minervaprojects Anthony talks about why #hack4homelessness https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6311860249246736384 …
- — linlingpei (@linlingpei)Fri, Sep 08 2017 10:18:55
- — Anne-Marie Elias (@ChiefDisrupter)Fri, Sep 08 2017 14:44:53
- — Gavin Heaton (@servantofchaos)Fri, Sep 08 2017 23:42:11
- — Anne-Marie Elias (@ChiefDisrupter)Sat, Sep 09 2017 01:44:22
- — joannejacobs (@joannejacobs)Sat, Sep 09 2017 10:17:55Do you wake or do you sleep? Are you warm or do you shiver? Is your next meal a lottery? How can you change the future? #hack4homelessness
- — Gavin Heaton (@servantofchaos)Mon, Sep 11 2017 04:44:13
- Vibewire couldn't deliver these events without terrific sponsors and partners. These organisations go above and beyond the call of duty. And it's not just organisations - it's amazing people too.
Over the weekend of 15-17 September 2017, youth entrepreneurship organisation, Vibewire, ran a social impact hackathon seeking to solve the challenges of homelessness. Over 80 young people worked with current and former homeless people, service providers, stakeholders, peak bodies and companies.
byGavin Heaton2 Likes96 Views