- — Tara Sena-Becker (@TaraJSB)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:06:09
- — Gavin Heaton (@servantofchaos)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:11:33
- — angela stengel (@angelastengel)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:13:25At #smcsyd hoping that a successfully monetized blog = a successful blog. Whether you want money or not, we all want an audience, right?
- Plenty of discussion about "cash for comment" or "cash for coverage" through the night.
- — Christine (@HarrisSmyth)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:16:13#smcsyd idea that individual blogs scale to revenue making models somewhat naieve - possible for minority not majority - blog is part of mix
- — SmarterBusinessIdeas (@smartermag)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:17:16"Display ads aren't working for big media as well as bloggers. It's more about paying a blogger for expertise or engagement" #SMCSyd
- — Gavin Heaton (@servantofchaos)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:17:30
- — Adam Welch (@AdamDWelch)Mon, Oct 08 2012 08:20:54If your blog starts just for you and you later can make money from it, isn't that a win-win rather than being dishonest? #SMCSYD
Blog Monetisation - Social Media Club, Sydney
In a welcome return, Social Media Club, Sydney takes on the challenging topic of "monetization". The panel for the evening, hosted by Rocketman Media's @HannaDeMilta featured fashion bloggers @pattyhuntington and @karlacourteney, PR guru and man about town @matthewgain and publisher @danielkjellson
byGavin Heaton1 Like535 Views