- — NYSNA (@nynurses)Wed, Aug 14 2013 01:30:28
- — Sarah Jaffe (@sarahljaffe)Wed, Aug 14 2013 22:02:31Few hundred people out for this march to save the only hospital in the Rockaways. 1199, @nychange, Rockaway Youth Task Force.
- — Sarah Jaffe (@sarahljaffe)Wed, Aug 14 2013 22:17:51"We fought together against the closing of LICH, of Interfaith, of the labor & delivery unit in the Bronx," and now here, says @TishJames
- — Sarah Jaffe (@sarahljaffe)Wed, Aug 14 2013 22:23:26Rockaway Youth Task Force did amazing work during Sandy relief. Their president speaking. "I would like to raise my family in the Rockaways"
- — Sarah Jaffe (@sarahljaffe)Wed, Aug 14 2013 22:34:48Hospital closings follow very similar pattern to school closings. Starve them, call them failing, shut them down, replace w private clinics
- — RYTF (@RockawayYouth)Fri, Aug 16 2013 12:18:49THIS IS OUR FIGHT TO LOSE! SAVE ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL; IT'S THE LAST ONE WE HAVE IN THE ROCKAWAYS! Speaking for... http://fb.me/PjWGSROD
Save St. John's Hospital Rally
Yet another hospital threatened with closure--St. John's, the only remaining hospital in the Rockaways.
bySarah Jaffe32 Views