- — Melissa Lovejoy (@MelissaLovejoy2)Fri, Feb 06 2015 01:03:03A6 #familyconnect We also share out-of-school events on the Facebook pg to build relationships - ex. Video of student dance recital
- — Troy Rivera (@mentortroy)Fri, Feb 06 2015 01:01:26
- — Mari Montoy-Wilson (@maricelamw)Fri, Feb 06 2015 01:00:28A7 I include T & P anecdotes in my teaching all the time! Ss see that we talk&care a lot about them! #familyconnect
- — Sharon Davison (@kkidsinvt)Fri, Feb 06 2015 01:00:27
- — Patti Tursi (@PattiTursi)Fri, Feb 06 2015 00:59:38#familyconnect Home visits take time and must always build on the positives parents are contributing. Once established are long lasting.
- — Melissa Lovejoy (@MelissaLovejoy2)Fri, Feb 06 2015 00:59:09A6 #familyconnect When parents come into the classroom they can have conversations with all students about recent learning/events
- — Sharon Davison (@kkidsinvt)Fri, Feb 06 2015 00:59:04Last question.... Anyone wish to share how you model collaboration with the work you do each day? Students? Parents? #familyconnect
Family Engagement: #familyconnect
This was the 1st chat of many to come about how you engage and connect with the communities and families you work with. We hope to have this every Thursday from 7-8 PM, EST!
bysdavison1 Like37 Views